Monthly Fees and Annual Dues
|RSC Monthly Fees|
|PPMLS Access Only||$47|
|SentriLock System Usage Fee||$9|
|Photo Charges, Listing Violation Fees, etc.||vary|
|PPAR Annual Dues Billing|
|NAR PR Assessment Fee||$35|
Office Bill Office
The broker is billed for all agents. The agents pay the broker directly, in turn, the broker pays RSC. Agents in Office Bill offices are not eligible for the following payment options for RSC monthly fees. Check with your broker for procedures for payment of PPAR Annual Dues.
Agent Bill Office
Agents are billed directly. Annual Dues payment is made payable to PPAR. Monthly MLS fee payments are made payable to RSC.
Members may view their accounts online through the Membership Services Portal. Access the Portal by clicking on the “Payments/My Account” button. By request, a paper statement is mailed to the address that you select as your preferred address.
An e-mail is sent to your preferred email that PPAR has on file each month after statements are posted. The email directs you to the PPAR Membership site. You may view and/or make payment on your account by credit/debit Card or Telecheck 24/7.
To Access “Payments” (the E-commerce/Member Services Site):
- Go to http://ppar.org (this web site).
- Click on “My Account”, located in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Your Logon ID is your NRDS number.
- If you cannot remember your password, use the “forgot password” link on the login page. The email to gain access to the site will be delivered to your preferred email PPAR has on file.
- Click on “REALTOR® Services Corporation – Your Account” to pay MLS charges.
- Click on “Pikes Peak Assoc. of REALTORS® – Your Account” to pay PPAR dues and charges.
- Check both corporations each time you log in to insure all charges are paid.
Automatic Credit/Debit Card Payment
- Please come in to PPAR to fill out the Credit Card Authorization Form