- Types of Information Collected
- . Traffic Data Collected. We automatically track and collect the following information when you visit our Website, including your: (i) IP address; (ii) domain server; (iii) type of computer; (iv) operating system; (v) type of web browser; and (vi) the URLs and Website pages you’ve visited and related usage information (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Web site. We also may use “cookies” to customize and store specific information to enhance your use of the Website. Cookies are small files that we or others send to and store on or with your computer so that your computer, browser, mobile or other application can be recognized as unique the next time you access, visit or use the Website.
b. Personal Information Collected. In order for you to access certain information and to engage in certain communication we offer via the Website, we may require you to provide us with information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include: (i) Contact Data (such as your name, mailing and e-mail addresses); (ii) Financial Data (such as your account or credit card number); and (iii) Demographic Data (such as your zip code or age). If you communicate with us or with a third party through the Website by e-mail, post messages to chat groups, bulletin boards or forums, texting or otherwise complete online forms, surveys or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
- Uses of Information Collected
- We may use Contact Data to send you information. We may use your Financial Data to bill you for products and services. We may use your Demographic Data to customize and tailor the Website. We may share Demographic Data with third parties but only on an aggregate basis
- Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
- Other Limits to Your Privacy
- The Website contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. We also may make chat rooms, forums, email, texting, message boards, and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
- Children’s Privacy
- The Website is a general audience Web site and media. If you are under the age of 13 you should not register or provide information on the Website. We do not collect Personal Information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13. If you have knowledge that a child under the age of 13 has submitted Personal Information to us, please email us at email@example.com
Pikes Peak Association of REALTORS®, Inc.
Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.
Attn: Director of IT
430 N. Tejon Street, Suite 101
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Telephone: (719) 633-7718