Education - Enrollment Procedures
- For Annual Commission Update classes, Contract Classes, and designation classes, you may register online.
- Cancellations must be received in writing at least 24 hours before class commences. Faxes are acceptable. Fax cancellations must also be received at PPAR within 24 hours of the start of class. Fax cancellations to 719.476.8169. Refunds or credit towards another PPAR class will be given if notice is received 24 hours before class commences.
- Continuing education credit or refunds will not be given to those who arrive late or leave early or do not attend the full class.
- No refunds will be issued for no-shows.
- Confirmations and class reminders are emailed to your preferred email address.
- Check-in for classes begins 1/2 hour before course commencement.
- Students will be notified by email and the information will also be posted on this web site in the event of course postponement, cancellation or change of location.
- Coffee and water will be available. Please bring your own snacks as you see fit. Most classes have sponsors providing breakfast or afternoon snack items. Thank you.
- Most courses and seminars of PPAR, CAR and the Real Estate School, are approved for continuing education credit. Available credit hours will be published with course promotional materials.
- To receive credit, students must attend the full course and achieve a 70% or better on any required test. For each credit hour, 50 minutes must be spent in class.
- Credit or refunds will not be given to late arrivals or early departures.
- Students will receive a certificate of completion from PPAR on the day of the course, upon successful completion of a PPAR class. CAR certificates of completion are e-mailed to student directly from CAR.
- You may request a replacement certificate from PPAR for GRI courses.
- 3 hour courses $30/40 non-member
- 4 hour courses $40/50 non-member
- 4 hour GRI courses $50/65 non-member
- Other course PPAR offers have various rates. Please check our Course Schedule for details.
- Full Refund: If the course is canceled or the student withdraws prior to two (2) days of the course. If the student withdraws at least 24 hours prior to the start of the course, they have the option of either a refund or having the tuition applied to another course. If the student withdraws from a class less than 24 hours before class starts, NO REFUNDS or transfers of tuition.
- 50% Refund: If the student is unable to complete the course, for emergency reasons, before 10% of the course has commenced.
- No Refund: If the student is unable to complete the course after 10% of the course has commenced, or the student is a “No Show” or fails to cancel in writing less than 24 hours before class begins.
- All cancellations must be received in writing at least 24 hours before class start time in order to qualify for a refund. Fax 719.476.8189 or email: email@example.com
- Most classes begin at 8:30 a.m. 8:00 – 5:00 p.m. for some ABR classes.
- Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. for classes beginning at 8:30 a.m., or 7:45 a.m. for classes beginning at 8:00 a.m.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to class or after lunch, you will not obtain CE credit as mandated by the Department of Private Occupational Schools.
- PLEASE park in the PPAR parking lot around the PPAR building in designated visitor parking. If you are in an unauthorized parking space, your car can be towed at your expense.
- You may wish to arrive early to get an authorized parking space as they are limited.
- If there is not a parking spot available in the parking lot, meter free parking is available on Cascade and on Williamette Street between Cascade and Nevada. Thank you for your cooperation.
- One retest per class is allowed for an additional fee.
- If the student fails the retest, the student must re-enroll, pay full tuition and pass the required test to receive the credit.